Hope you've all had a wonderful 2010, and that 2011 will be awesome. We've seen alot happen during this year - killing Lich King, a new expansion... personally I've been through a couple of things myself - changing guilds most notably. But I don't want to look back in this post. I feel like I do that all the time anyway. And nothing wrong with that! But how about looking forward instead?
Here are my promises for the next year. I never make these usually, game related or otherwise, so we'll see how good I'll be at keeping them. Maybe I should just call them "plans" or "hopes". Ahem.
- Level all my alts to 85. Won't be as troublesome as it was to get them to 80. Well I shouldn't say troublesome since I enjoyed it. Let's say time consuming instead.
- Check out the new goblin and worgen areas. Maybe some other starting areas as well? I heard the undead starting area, which always has been my personal favorite, has gotten quite the overhaul. Must check out!
- Max out archaeology. I think I'll be very, very happy if I found some cool epic with archaeology. Will it be worth all the time spent? Not sure yet. If I watch some series while surveying maybe.
- Down Nefarian! I wasn't there the first time around, but this time he's in for it.
- Don't bore with my priest. Hah, like that'll ever happen.
- Max cooking on Zinn. I'm working on it. One daily at the time. In this rate I'll max cooking in approximately 2,5 months. Sounds about my pace.