Thursday, March 24, 2011

This Post Is Not Here

Todays post is a guest post over at Elfi's World. She was going out of town and was asking for some guest posts to post on her blog while being away. How could I say no? So I sat down and pondered what would be suitable to write on another persons blog. I ended up writing about an idea I had about how seriously we take WoW, and how serious is ok? Some people are ashamed that they play as much WoW as they do, but no one seems to be ashamed that they spend that much time with any other hobby. We deserve to be proud about how serious we take our hobby too! And then again, as with everything else some people go and take it too seriously. It's a fine balance.

You can check it out here.

Thanks for having me Elfi :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Zinn, for writing an amazing guest post for me. I appreciate it more than you know. If there's ever anything I can do for you to return the favor, please let me know. I totally owe you one.

    Love, Elfi

    ReplyDelete