Monday, January 28, 2013

Sha of Fear 10 Man Disc Guide

Here's my texted video guide to healing Sha of Fear on normal 10 Man. Personally I quite like the fights in ToES and this one was actually a lot of fun to heal. I had never done the fight or even heard of it before last night, but my guild allowed me to read up on some tactics during a break and we went and downed it. It's not an easy fight at all, but I feel that this fight takes more skill and less luck into consideration (at least I like to think so ;) than most raid fights. It's some hectic healing, it requires quick thinking and quick decision making which makes it all the more fun when you succeed. We nearly wiped at the end since we were all hit by Breath of Fear for reasons unknown to us. Fortunately we made it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment