Sunday, May 15, 2022

Malacrass Zul'Aman - Resto Shaman PoV

Another video of my resto shaman killing a boss. I jumped straight to Malacrass because I find he is probably the most interesting boss to heal in Zul'Aman. He really does make me miss my aoe healing priest even more though. Spamming chain heal is not my idea of a great time. I am glad I had a resto druid co-healing this with me, it's a good match-up (I am very impressed with the holydin I've done this fight with as well, since this must be the worst fight to heal).



2 comments:

  1. We actually had better luck on him switching the Pally on raid heals and Resto Druid on tank heals. It's typically the reverse, but for some reason that seemed to work better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a motto: If what you're doing isn't working, it's time to go unconventional.
      We're casual enough to not even have assignments and this was around our fifth and last try for the evening. I guess the guild motto is "slam your heads against it often enough and maybe we'll get lucky 😅". I don't mind, were a team of fun and nice people with no prestige problems.

      Delete