Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rare Skin Spotlight - Ebon Hilt of Marduk

^Ebon Hilt of Marduk^
I often come across items in WoW that I think have gotten way too little attention. They just look totally awesome and I wonder "why have I never seen this item before?". There are clearly alot of items out there that Blizzard have put alot of effort into designing and that one nearly never sees. Sometimes they do a revival of skins, like when they opened up Onyxia again they had all the "old" gear skins with new and improved stats. And I really wonder why so much loot of some raid instances look so much alike when Blizzard has this arsenal of skins, of which some are so little used!^Mind Carver^
To promote these rare and not often seen skins I thought I'd make a post about it when I find one. The first one out is Ebon Hilt of Marduk which drops in Scholomance from Marduk Blackpool (and how cool doesn't that name sound). It has the same shape as only one other weapon, Mind Carver which drops in Dire Maul from Prince Tortheldrin (not such a cool name...). These are two raid instances that few people do anymore. I can think of only two kind of people who do them - those that do it for gold and those who do it for boost. It looks damn cool actually and it is a sad fate this skin has gotten. Both weapons are decent, but so close to Outlands levels they will be immediately replaced by greens. If you want a really cool weapon for your RP-set, I'd definitely recommend one of these babies (prefer the black one). Thanks to wowhead.com for the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment