Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sciencemag

Since I had some studies to do today I'll only do a short little post about another site I found that provides science news. I often refer to interesting posts over at ScienceDaily.com, but I recently found a site called Sciencemag.org which is run by the American Assoctiation for the Advancement of Science or AAAS. It updates with new science articles nearly as often as ScienceDaily.com, but also offers a podcast where they talk more about some of the science news and interview some of the scientists behind the articles, to have them explain more about it. The niveau isn't too advanced and adapted for most people to comprehend, even if you don't happen to have a degree in rocket science. Really interesting and I recommend checking it out over at Sciencemag.org!

No comments:

Post a Comment