Thursday, May 9, 2013

Zinn @ Twister Nether Blogcast


Dear readers, I have some exciting news to share with you. This upcoming Sunday the 12th of May, I have been asked to guest speak on the ever lovely podcast show Twisted Nether Blogcast. I am honored and thrilled to have been asked and am really looking forward to it, I think it will be a lot of fun!

This will be the first time you'll get a chance at hearing my sweet voice (ahem) and also hear me inadvertently make a fool of myself (which I almost did there trying to spell that word). I have no idea what to expect and I have never done anything like this before, but I love talking as much as I love writing so I am sure it'll be fine, and hopefully even interesting.

The show is at 8pm PT, which unfortunately for me is 5am my time. I have an evening shift just before and a morning shift of work just after so I am certain to be somewhat dazed and confused at the start, but some tea will get me on track.

I'd love for you to show up if you're curious about anything about me or anything else I might be able to answer (like; why is protection warrior so much fun?). After 8 years with WoW (has it really been that long...) there are tons of things to talk about, so we'll see what subjects we come up with. Hope to see you there!

EDIT:
Here is the link for anyone who wants to hear it.

2 comments:

  1. Zinn

    Sorry I missed the podcast, I was out of town for the weekend. Do you know if there is somewhere to listen to it yet? I would really like to give it a listen.

    ReplyDelete