Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Gals and Guys! Or as we say in sweden - Gott Nytt År!

Hope you've all had a wonderful 2010, and that 2011 will be awesome. We've seen alot happen during this year - killing Lich King, a new expansion... personally I've been through a couple of things myself - changing guilds most notably. But I don't want to look back in this post. I feel like I do that all the time anyway. And nothing wrong with that! But how about looking forward instead?

Here are my promises for the next year. I never make these usually, game related or otherwise, so we'll see how good I'll be at keeping them. Maybe I should just call them "plans" or "hopes". Ahem.
  1. Level all my alts to 85. Won't be as troublesome as it was to get them to 80. Well I shouldn't say troublesome since I enjoyed it. Let's say time consuming instead.
  2. Check out the new goblin and worgen areas. Maybe some other starting areas as well? I heard the undead starting area, which always has been my personal favorite, has gotten quite the overhaul. Must check out!
  3. Max out archaeology. I think I'll be very, very happy if I found some cool epic with archaeology. Will it be worth all the time spent? Not sure yet. If I watch some series while surveying maybe.
  4. Down Nefarian! I wasn't there the first time around, but this time he's in for it.
  5. Don't bore with my priest. Hah, like that'll ever happen.
  6. Max cooking on Zinn. I'm working on it. One daily at the time. In this rate I'll max cooking in approximately 2,5 months. Sounds about my pace.
And I think that's about it. I'm bad at planning ahead, I usually just go with the flow and that usually works! Here's to us having fun in 2011 - Skål!

2 comments:

  1. I just read a book where the expression Skål was used, haha. I don't know what it means, but Happy New Years! (I think it was The Stone Cutter, a translated-to-english book.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rades
    "Skål" literally means "bowl" and is the word we use for "Cheers!". The expression actually exists in english too, in the form of "Skoal!".
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/skoal

    ReplyDelete