Monday, December 19, 2011

Warlord Zon'ozz 10 Man Heroic Disc Priest Healing Guide

Here is my texted video guide to healing Warlord Zon'ozz as a Discipline Priest. I really enjoyed healing this fight, it is very intense without being too unforgiving. I tried a whole lot of tries as holy, and it does work if you get into the Black Phases with a good start, otherwise the point healing does get very difficult, which usually means a whole lot of Flash Heals and going very oom. Discipline worked a lot better for me.






2 comments:

  1. The video gives an error message saying something like "This video contains content from UMG, which has blocked it in your country due to copyright violation." I'm in the United States. Too bad, I play a disc priest and am looking for tips, wish I could see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon
    Should be fixed now! I changed music to something that shouldn't be banned.

    ReplyDelete