Thursday, May 12, 2022

Akil'zon Zul'Aman - Resto Shaman PoV

Just a video of me killing Akil'zon in Zul'aman with one of my guilds. I actually don't even like resto shaman healing that much but here I am, for some reason... In TBC resto shaman is still pretty boring. While I have some interesting things to do with my totems, I only have three healing skills and it gets repetitive very quickly. Maybe I should respec to enhancement, which I really like, and get a move on my healing priest instead. 



2 comments:

  1. I hear you. Just having the healing throughput for raid healing in ZA is critical, however. I salute you that you are handling it well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Raid healing is especially where I miss my heading priest... You'll see more of resto shaman in the coming days, got videos of all the bosses save ZulJin.

      Delete